Rain Sensor Module is used to measure or detect the rainfall. It comes with 2 output pins which are digital and analog. User can choose to use the digital or analog output. Rain Sensor detects the rainfall by using 2 tracks on the PCB board. When the water or rain drops to the surface of the plate, the resistance between the tracks will change as the water making tracks conduct each other. More water or rain touches the plate, resistance become lower.
– Input Voltage: DC 3.3V to 5V
– Output: Digital, Analog
– Plate dimension: 5.0 x 4.0cm
– Comparator PCB dimension: 3.2 x 1.4cm
– A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
– Power indicator, the output signal LED indicator.
– TTL-level output, TTL output valid signal is low. Driving capability 100MA so, can directly drive relays, buzzer, a small fan, and so on.
– Sensitivity can be adjusted via potentiometer
– Raindrops and control panels are separated, easy to wire leads.
– Board with positioning holes to facilitate installation
– Wide voltage LM393 comparator
1x Rain collector plate
1x comparator board PCB
1x cable set