USB to UART FTDI 232 Module Breakout Board for Arduino and other Microcontrollers.
Connect your Aruino Pro Mini to upload arduino codes or use this to communcate with your computers. The board is based on FT232 which is for UART communication at 4 wires simulation 5V, GND, TX, Rx and DTR for arduino pro mini code upload.
– Programming microprocessors such as ARM, AVR, etc
– Working with computing hardware such as routers and switches
– Serial communication with many devices such as GPS devices
– Serial terminals on devices like the Raspberry Pi
– 100% brand new
– Support 3.3V, 5V
– Chipset FT232RL
– USB power has over current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
– RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
– Pin definition: DTR,RXD,TX,VCC,CTS,GND
– Module size:36mm(length)*17.5mm(width)
Optional / Add On Accessories (Save Shipping)
– 1 x FT232RL 3.3V 5.5V FTDI USB to TTL Serial Adapter Module for Arduino