This is mini version serial GSM / GPRS core development board based on GPRS A6 module. It supports dual-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
The board features compact size and low current consumption. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 3mA in sleep mode.
It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including GSM 07.07, GSM 07.05 and Ai-Thinker enhanced AT Commands.
– Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
– Working voltage: 4.5-5.2VDC
– Working Current: maximum of 2A
– Sleep Current: 5mA
– Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM card
– Communication Interface: TTL serial port
– Baud rate: 115200bps and it can also be set by AT command.
– Interface logic voltage: 3.3V
– Make and answer phone calls using a headset and electret microphone.
– Send and receive SMS messages.
– Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.) .
– Be used to test the Ai-Thinker GPRS A6 module
– Pin pitch: 2.54mm
– Onboard antenna interface: IPX and pad for spring antenna
About the Antenna:
– Suitable for SIM800L GSM modules / Arduino SIM900 GPRS Shield
– Frequency: 780MHz~960MHz, 1710MHz~2170MHz
– Antenna gain: +2.0 ? 0.7 dBi @ 880 MHz, +2.0 ? 0.7 dBi @ 1800 MHz
– S.W.R <= 2.0 @ 2100 MHz ~ 2500 MHz
– Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
– Usage: It can be soldered directly to the board.
Form Color: Blue + Black
Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
Working Voltage: DC 4.5-5.2V
1 * Module
1 * Antenna
2 * 1*8P pin header
Reference Tutorial: https://alselectro.wordpress.com/2016/09/14/gsm-a6-with-arduino-making-a-call-sending-sms/